Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4

Hello all! I have arrived safely in Council Bluffs, IA as of 4:15 today. I was given a tour of the building and campus after making 18 MILLION trips up and down three flights of stairs and across a parking lot to get all of my stuff up here. There were two teachers outside that helped me carry some stuff up (God bless them!) saving me two trips. The people here are all very nice (1 point for Iowa) and I look forward to meeting more.
I have my own dorm room and it is HUGE! This room is bigger than my dorm at Augie and I have it all to myself! 2 closets, 2 dressers, and 2 desks! LOVE IT!!!! In the next few days I will put up some pictures of the room and area that I am in. I am kind of secluded from the students; they are on the other side of the building. I believe more college students are coming to stay in my little area as well, but I don't know when.
I will try to keep this up as I want to keep everyone posted on what I am doing. Email me lots and I will email you as well. With this, though, I don't have to type the same thing 50 times to tell everyone about it!
Love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on your new experiences! I'm looking forward to read ALL about them soon! :) I remember my days at Metro Deaf School. It was amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete