Monday, January 5, 2009

My Dorm















Here is the northeast corner of my room. That is the door and the desk that I use to store cleaning supplies, shower stuff, hair stuff, and meds. I had a bunch of hooks up all over the walls so those are used for my penguin robe and my scarf.
















This is the southeast corner of the room. I use that desk for an actual desk and that dresser for food...as you can see. That is also the closet that I use for close and shoes. I have double of everything in the room except a mirror-that is all I get.
*Notice MOOSE hanging out on the closet door!
















Here is the south wall. I don't use that bed and it kind of makes the room look like a cell but whatever. The whole west wall (pretty much) is windows but the curtains are evil and don't want to open. If I can get them to open, it is a new battle to get them shut.
















Northwest corner. I use that dresser for my clothes and that closet to store all of my bags I used to get down here and am not looking forward to packing again. No that is not a mouse on the floor, it is my cell phone. The room has very limited outlets so I have to plug the phone in and run the cord under my bed.
















North wall. I think that wall looks less like a cell and more like a room...my cow sheets really add a lot.
















A woman just came a little while ago and hung this on the outside of my door...either she didn't know I was in here or she is really rude because the door was open and I watched her hang it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment